Gifts are great after a new baby, big sale, illness, injury, or any number of occasions.
Giving Dinner Elf is both easy and personal.
- Go to giving checkout.
- Pick a package and an image for your gift email.
- Your recipient gets a credit to pick any dinners they like.
After you pick an occasion, select a package they might enjoy.
- Packages are affordable, starting at $50.
- Select "Any Menu" If you want to make sure your recipient has no out-of-pocket expense.
Images in your email
Add an image to your gift email. Pick one of our options...
...or upload your own! They might enjoy seeing a photo of you. 👍
Add your recipient's phone number to share the love by text.
They'll get the text: "[your name] just gave you dinner from Dinner Elf! See your email for more details :)"
- Prior to sending your email, send a test email to yourself.
- Add a comma to send to multiple emails.
- Once you're ready, send the email or schedule it for later.
- When your recipient opens their email, you'll get a confirmation email.
Your giving page
After you order, review your giving page that includes:
- A list of all your past gifts
- The email status of each gift (e.g. "Opened")
If your recipient's email was entered incorrectly, click the pencil to change it.
Frequently asked questions
Q: Will I be notified when they use my gift?
A: No, for privacy reasons we don't share this information.
Q: How can I give a physical gift?
A: For the recipient email address, use your own email. You can then print the email.
Q: Can I send gifts from my company?
A: Yes, you can add your brand and more.
Q: Can I send a gift for a specific dollar amount?
A: At the moment, we only offer packages, but you can typically adjust your choices to get close to your preferred amount.
Q: How can multiple people pitch in to give dinner?
A: See our group gifts.
Read reviews from across the web specifically about Dinner Elf gifts.