You'll love our home-cooked goodness!
Your Elf cooks each recipe from scratch, using whole ingredients wherever possible and emphasizing fresh produce and lean proteins. Everything is made right in your kitchen just for your family. 💚
Our large menu includes options for almost every preference.
- Kid-friendly (see our kid-friendly menu and kid tips)
- Many diets (see menus for paleo, Whole30, keto, vegetarian, and more)
- Tight budgets (see our budget menu and budget tips)
- Large groups (see our party bites menu and large group tips)
Use our filters to view mains, sides, cuisines, diets, proteins, and more.
On your desktop, move your cursor over an i icon to see a description and ingredients.
Click for more details, including quantities and reheating instructions.
NOTE We currently do not offer nutritional labels or calorie counts.
Our recipes are created with love in partnership with Nicole (co-founder), Elves, and our customers.
Since we're cooking just for you, we can make some tweaks to our recipes.
- To add more variety, request a substitute for similarly-priced proteins (e.g. ground turkey for pork).
- Consider our food allergy options.
- Add appointment notes to remove items, adjust seasoning, and more.
We currently add new dinners to our menu every quarter.
- January: New healthy eating options
- May: Summer dishes
- August: New kid-friendly dinners
- November: Entertaining items
As a customer, set your favorite dinners to help pick your menus.
Q: Can you make the chicken paprika that my Hungarian grandmother used to make me as a kid?
A: This sounds really yummy, but only cook from our menu.
Q: How big are your portion sizes?
A: They'll fill your belly. Learn more.
Q: Can I get organic groceries?
A: Yes, learn more.
Q: Who does your food photography?
A: The incredibly talented Amy Dang photographs our food. We highly recommend her.