For tight budgets
With a few tweaks, Dinner Elf can be more affordable for tight budgets.
Update your favorites
Limit your favorites to the least expensive items on the menu.
favorites, update your filter to "Budget."
Click "I only want budget".
Now when picking menus for your appointments, you'll only see budget options.
💡 For variety, add a few casseroles. They're more expensive, but their portion sizes are huge.
Select family size
For the best bang-for-your-buck, select family-size dinners.
- They're twice the size of 2-person size dinners.
- Your ingredient cost will increase some, but your $124 service fee remains the same.
- Even if you're not feeding a family, freeze extra food for leftovers.
- Go to your profile page.
Set your default order size to "Family".
Other money saving tips
- Share your referral code to earn rewards 💰that you can redeem on appointments.
- Even if you don't have kids, add our peanut butter sandwiches to your order to supplement meals.
- To make dinners go farther, request extra proteins, order casseroles, or try these other tips.