Schedule your appointments online 24/7.
How to book
- Weekly - A weekly spot (e.g., Mondays @ 9am) with your favorite chef and time.
- Single - A single appointment (e.g., Jan 17th @ 9am) within the next 7 days.
We don't offer single availability beyond 7 days. If you'd like to book on a given Monday in 10 days, we kindly ask you to check back on our website the Monday prior.
When booking, you'll see lots of information about your chef, including ratings, reviews, time in-home, and more.
On your desktop, roll over any name for more info.
Or click their name to see their bio, reviews, and much more.
Then click on a green + button to confirm your appointment time. 👍
To hold a spot on your Elf's schedule, you're charged a $35 deposit that is applied to your final payment the night prior to your appointment.
If you don't see a date or time that works, send a request (from your visitor booking page or customer booking page).
- Elves will get notified of your request.
- They can update their cooking geography or schedule.
- If an update matches your request, you'll get notified (up to three times).
- Elves set their own schedules and cooking geography (by zip code).
- All appointments have subject to our cancellation policy.
- You can book single appointments over 7 days.
- You can book single or weekly appointments.
Q: Where do you cook?
A: We cook in central Texas and the Denver area. Check if we cook in your zip code.