Billing is easy, transparent, and all done online.
- Service - $124 for grocery shopping, travel to your home, cooking 3 nights of dinner, and clean up
- Tip - Your percentage is applied to your $124 service fee (e.g. a standard 20% tip is about $25)
- Ingredients (est) - Seen prior to your appointment, this is the estimated cost for ingredients (receipt + staples). Your final amount will vary based on your requests, substitutions, and store prices.
- Ingredients (receipt) - Seen after your appointment, this is the actual amount you're charged for groceries. On your appointment page, view your Elf's receipt.
- Ingredients (staples) - Seen after your appointment, this is the amount you're charged for shelf-stable items (e.g. salt). On your appointment page, view an itemized list.
- Containers - $.50/each, or free if you provide your own
For your appointments, you'll make two payments.
|When booking||When your Elf is done cooking|
|Charged a $35 deposit||Charged for the remainder due|
- For autopilot customers, your deposit is charged 6 days prior.
- At 5pm the night prior, your payment method is authorized (but not charged) for an amount above your grocery estimate.
- When your appointment is done, you're charged for the remainder due.
- If you have a credit (e.g. from a gift), a backup payment method is still required and charged once you've used up your credit.
- Appointments are subject to our cancellation policy.
- We accept payment by credit card or PayPal.
- All charges are visible on the bottom of your appointment pages.